Saturday, September 30, 2006

Weekend Update.

Working tonight at Estelle's then it's on to my 2 day weekend.

Sunday night I'll be heading to the Double Door to see the Suicide Girls 5th Anniversary Burlesque Show. Hopefully it's better than last years show. I worked the first night of it last year and came back the second night to watch the show. Part of me was glad I didn't pay to see it. The girls were great, they were funny and seemed like fairly normal people. The show lacked a lot of something. I mean it wasn't worth $15, or whatever they charged last year, to watch a girl hoola hoop with duct tape on her nipples. I guess if your that hard up anything's worth $15. But the girls are great and fun to see.

Then on Monday I'm off to the Double Door again to see Destroyer 666 along with Cyanide and Sauron. Should be a great show. An old brother of mine is coming up for the show as well. It's been a while since Zion and I have been to a show. Should be a great time. From what I've read this will be the first time D666 has toured the U.S. So if your going make sure you get there early. Tickets are $20 and you can either get them at the door or go early and buy them at the downstairs bar.



Tell them I sent ya and you can pay the same price as everyone else.

No comments: