Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Vegas Update

Made it out here to Vegas on Monday morning. Been running non-stop until today. Actually taking a little time to just sit back and relax at my friends house.

It's not too bad out here, the people are pretty cool, found a few bars and clubs that I would hang out frequently and possibly work at if I do decide to move here.

First few days were pretty rough due to some food I ate before I left Chicago. The effects finally wore off last night. So with one last night in Vegas let's see what all happens.

I'll be back in Chicago Thursday afternoon if all goes well. Then it's one last night before going back to the normal schedule until December hits.

So if your out and about in Chicago tomorrow night stop by the Double Door for the Melvins show. I'll be there.

No comments: