Thursday, September 21, 2006

Beginning.

So I figured I'd put up a little update blog on here in case people wanted to know more about anything, me, the blog, what I'm listening to, or what ever's on your mind.

I suggest that you open up your own account here on Blogger.com and post after that. Otherwise, you get the idiots that put your name in and just start internet idiocracy. Besides, if you start your own blog then you can keep people updated and it can be a great stress reliever.

The last story update came very late. I've been having a few issues of my own that I needed to work through and there's a possibility of moving cities in the near future. Which might hold up the story for a little while. Not to worry, this is my personal project that I won't let die.

It's something I've always wanted to do. I've been writing for a long time and I want to put together something like a book. I think I'm on the right path so far.

So farther down the line I'll throw up a slackjaw bio and maybe some pictures and such. We'll see where this thing goes.

No comments: