Saturday, September 23, 2006

Late night.

It's getting late and it's bout time to head to work. I'm heading out to Vegas early Monday morning for a few days so I can check it out and get a better idea if I want to move out there.

Not to worry, the story will continue even though a lot of it will contain things that some of you might recognize.

I'm trying to work on some things for here and the story and also trying to keep everything in order for other things. I've been doing some web work lately and it's helping a little. Well, on the experience level.

I have a ton of things to do tomorrow. Petsmart, laundry, and getting things ready for heading out of town. I'll be hanging out late night in the neighborhood tomorrow since my flight is so early in the morning.

More news at Eleven.....

No comments: