Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Yep, Yep

The Suicide Girls show was a lot better than it was last year. It seemed like there was more choreography in this one and the girls were very energetic. It was definitely worth going.

Tonight a friend of mine is playing at the Cobra Lounge here in Chicago. His band is METALHEAD. Check them out on their Myspace page and go see the show. They've been getting some really great shows and it's worth checking out. Plus, it's a free show so you can't go wrong with that whether you end up liking them or not. They're playing with Dixie Witch and the show starts around 9:45 tonight.

I'll be at work as per the norm.

December is approaching very soon. At the end of November I'll be hosting a "Farewell Party" at the Double Door. I'm still waiting on a confirmation from the headlining band but (MARK!!!) these bands will be playing that night.


I'm pretty sure it will be a great night. It'll be my going away party and it will also be close enough to my birthday that many people will see just how stupid I can be.

A new installment should be up in the next couple days. This is when things start getting a little more confusing.... I should really write this stuff down.....

No comments: