Monday, October 16, 2006

Last night, Liar's Club, & 1-7-14

The haunted house was a great time. Got to see some people jump around and get spooked. You should really try to check it out if you have the time this year.

Jump over to Dream Reapers schedule page and see what days they're open for the rest of the month.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tonight is a pretty good night as well. Liar's Club is having a Premiere Party for American Hardcore: The History of American Punk Rock 1980 - 1986. It should be a really good time and from what I hear there's a couple bands that are showing up.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for the story blog. I finally got rolling on it and got 1-7-14 up yesterday. This is when it starts to get a little confusing for me. I'm starting to slowly cross the story over into two of the characters realms. You might recognize the waitress and cook's names from the Barrie story line.

I also went through and took out the Archives listings. I figure in order to make the reading better for new arrivals it would be easier to just list the installments by title and character. So I removed the Archives and put in the Installment listing. Which will also make it easier to go back and forth between posts since it will appear on every page.

So feel free to back track on some and see what's what.

If I don't see you at Liar's tonight I'm sure I'll see you somewhere soon.

-Rev

No comments: