Sunday, October 15, 2006

Haunted House Update

Tonight....

If you want to go to a haunted house then this is where to go.

Check out Dream Reapers Haunted House.

It'll definitely be worth the scare.

If you want to go then meet up at Estelle's at 8pm. I'll be leaving between 8 - 8:30.

If you have other plans for the night after the haunted house then your gonna need your own way back. I might just stay there all night.

There's always the bus. If you want to know that info check it out at:

The RTA Website

Check Dream Reapers out on their Myspace page or their Website.

If you go to their website you can register to win your very own casket.

Perfect timing for Halloween.

Dream Reapers is on North Ave just before Mannheim at 1945 Cornel Avenue - Melrose Park, Illinois 60160. (That's WEST of the city.)

If you feel like following me out there or going with get ahold of me through here or at my work.

I'm sure you know where I work by now.... even if you don't know my name.

-Rev

No comments: