Tuesday, May 13, 2008

No need.

I was slightly worried about attending the Event Promoters hearing tomorrow. It's at 10am and at 11am Mortal Decay is scheduled to arrive at my house. So it would have been a big scheduling crash.

Yes, they are arriving at my house. They're coming in from New Jersey and crashing at my house before and after the show. I wouldn't do this for just any band but I do for friends.

Remember to come out to Cobra Lounge tomorrow night. There's been some changes to the show again and it looks as of now that it's a 2 band show.

Gaius Acilius had to cancel due to their own scheduling conflicts.

After tomorrow's show, I have another in my head for August but that's still in the works. I believe the DJ nights at the Dirt Room are more than likely done for the summer. I'll probably start them back up once fall hits again and people want to be trapped indoors.

I'll keep you posted.

-Rev

No comments: