Thursday, November 08, 2007

Wow.

Greetings and Salutations one and all.

So it's been a long time since I actually updated this thing. A year and 6 days to be exact...

I figure I might as well start updating here just so I can get some things written and get the blood stirring again. It's been a long time since I updated the story blog as well and I'm hoping to get that running again too. I figure I have the time I just need to get the creative juices flowing again.

So I think I'll start writing on a more constant basis. Who knows what all it will be about but it'll still be a small look inside the complexities that reside inside my skull.

It could be anything... It could be about the douche bags that I see a lot or it could be about the jack ass that ran into me with a shopping cart at the store. Either way, it should be interesting.

----------------
Now playing: Nine Inch Nails - The Hand That Feeds
via FoxyTunes

No comments: