Saturday, February 16, 2008

Mouth of Babes.

In a world of miscommunications the world can sometimes see more clearly with a view that is less obstructed. This view is hard to find unless your from the ages of 0 - 5 years old.

"From the mouth of a child comes the truths that even adults are scared to say." - unknown

It's funny how the world has changed so much in as little as 20 - 30 years. I remember times when a man (or woman) could say what they feel and the only consequence was that they had to burden their own voice. I remember people that were never scared to say what they thought about another person because it's usually the thought of everyone involved. I remember times when people would listen to what you said and that was that. I remember too much.

Today I've found that people tend to look at you completely differently if you say something bad about someone. I've also found that some people that come to you for advice about a person, will go straight to that person and say what they heard. Which doesn't really bother me but why ask for the advice to begin with if your not going to heed it? Why are people stupid?

I'm going to start putting together some more T Shirt designs. They'll more than likely be plain designs with primarily text but they'll catch some eyes. They'll be cynical and disheartening but they'll be true to a point.

Such is life. True. Disheartening. Cynical.

/rant

----------------
Now playing: The Offspring - Want You Bad
via FoxyTunes

No comments: